What Is TATA ELXSI INNOVATION LAB ? :
Tata Elxsi Innovation Lab was launched in November 2004.
The primary focus of this program is to award Projects to BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH of 3 rd and 4 th Year Engineering Students for selected engineering colleges.
The Secondary focus of this program is to provide students an opportunity to experiment with problems from state-of-the-art technologies within the scope of a student project & at the same time it should be possible to complete the project within the available time frame.
The Third and important focus of this program is - Direct Placement visibility in Tata Elxsi Limited.
ELIGIBLE BRANCHES : CS & E&C (2007 passing out only)
How TEIL Works:
For each project the student have to Identify faculty guide from their colleges. Tata Elxsi Identified guides will specify the goals and requirements of the projects and help the Student/College Faculty guide to lead the project to the completion.
At the outset Tata Elxsi will award the projects to 3 rd Year students. After successful completion of 3 rd year project, Tata Elxsi conducts Written Test consist ing s of Aptitude and Technical test followed by Technical & HR Interview. Those who qualify Written Test, Technical & HR Interviews will be awarded projects for 4 th Year(Please go thru Written Test and Interview Instructions ref: 1.0). Enterprising students who successfully complete the assigned projects in 4 th year will be eligible for the Job Offer.
What can TEIL do for 3 rd Year Students?
- Brief overview to work on latest technology.
- Basic Understanding of product development life cycle.
- TEL Guide interaction via email.
How to get qualify for 3 rd Year Project?
ELIGIBILITY : 70% & ABOVE @ 1 st Attempt.
Selectees will be intimated directly to your Placement Cell/TEL Web site.
Projects for 3rd year students
What can TEIL do for 4 th Year Students?
- Understanding of real product development life cycle.
- Understanding of core technologies
- Understanding of development tools and platform technologies
- Performance measurement & analysis
- Access to project specific literature/hardware/software/tools
- Visibility within Tata Elxsi Limited .
- Automatic Campus Placement.
How to get qualify for 4 th Year Project?
Successful completion of the 3 rd year TEL project within TEL Specified time frame.
Should Qualify Written Test, Technical & HR Interview.
How to get qualify for Job Offer?
Successful completion of the 4 th year TEL project within the time frame.
Maintaining good Academic Track record till the end.
- You will be required to appear for aptitude test duration of 30 minutes followed by Technical test duration of 30 minutes.
- The venue and the time slot will be communicated to you through the Call Letter.
- Please bring the following documents with you for the test:
- Original Academic certificates only for Std. X, XII and Engineering till date.
- Valid photo Identity Card (Driver's License/Valid Passport/Voters ID/Letter from a gazetted Officer/College Authorities on an official letterhead with your photo attached therein with the sign and seal of the certifying authority affixed half across the sheet and continuing on to the photograph).
- If you do not carry the relevant documents mentioned above you WILL NOT be allowed to take the test
- You would have to undergo two rounds of interviews (as the case may be), hence candidates from outside the test center city -kindly make prior arrangements.
- You are required to bring a copy of your resume for the interview.
- The venue and time of interviews will be communicated along with the test results. You will need to carry the following documents for the interview: Original academic certificates only for Std. X, XII and Engineering till date.
Resume Submission Tips
- Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check if all the details you enter are correct. Mismatch of data will disqualify you from appearing for the test
- If you have problems submitting this form, please email email@example.com the exact problem/error you are facing. PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES to this email ID.