The fast-changing global economy is propelling the aerospace industry to do business differently. Today, the industry is facing increased pressure to develop new business models, increase innovation, speed and collaboration. Businesses need to look at partnership based models, in a way that has not been done before. Tata Elxsi recognizes these changing needs and brings its capabilities to help businesses make the transition successfully.
As a leading exclusive provider of engineering services, Tata Elxsi has built the Aerospace and Defense practice by offering a wide array of solutions customized to the industry. The Practice has end-to-end service capabilities, including engineering design in Avionics, Aero structures, Cabin Interior Design, and many advanced solutions. In developing solutions for customers in this space, Tata Elxsi extends support at different levels and it is capable to provide system level solutions.
Our service offerings include:
- End-to-end Avionics system development as per Aerospace standards
- Software design, development and verification compliant with DO-178C standard
- Avionics board and FPGA design, development and verification compliant with DO-254 standard
- System safety and reliability analysis of Avionics systems, as per industry standards
- Modeling, simulation and validation of Aircraft subsystems and Control Algorithms
- Test RIG design and development to support Avionics LRU and system testing
- Aircraft electrical harness schematic design and implementation
- Graphics/HMI/UI solutions
- CAD/CAE solutions
- Certification support of avionics systems
Tata Elxsi has expertise in working on Avionics standard buses such as MIL- 1553B, AFDX, and ARINC-429. It has significant experience in applying standards like MIL-882D, MIL-1629, ARP-4761, ARP-4754, MIL, Mil-HDBK-217F, MIL-810E, DO-160, Mil-461, ARINC etc.
We are an ISO-9001 certified company with a quality system supporting DO178C and DO254 requirements. We have also defined a road map to get AS-9100 certification.
With a team consisting of highly skilled Avionics domain experts, we have provided Avionics solutions to OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers in the US, Europe and India.