Tata Elxsi collaborates with the best of breed OEMs and defence suppliers to offer real time mission-critical embedded system & sub-system design solutions throughout the product life cycle.
We follow global compliance standards, in addition to stringent internal quality processes, ensuring conformance to any given requirement.
Our skills and capabilities include:
- Product conceptualization
- Production quality prototyping - embedded hardware and software [DO-178B/DO-254]
- Verification and validation (DO-178B & DO-254)
- FMEA, FMECA, reliability, and safety analysis
- Modeling and simulation for the design and validation of control algorithms using MATLAB Simulink
- Rapid prototyping using models
- Graphics and imaging, as well as DSP skills
- Audio and video IPs
- Design of Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation (HILS) testing
- Test rig setup and automated test execution
- Tool design and development
- Mechanical design and engineering
Our expertise in various Avionics-standards includes buses such as MIL-Std-1553B, AFDX, and ARINC429. Our knowledge base spans over standards like MIL-Std-1629 (FMECA), MIL-DBK-217 (Reliability prediction standard), and environmental standards like MIL-810F, DO160E, among others.