Mobility of work force, computational power on the go, connected social media & entertainment are some of the key needs for modern mobile users, while the OEMs are striving for smarter Applications, enhanced user experience and newer ways of interaction (like gesture recognition) to create a differentiator in their products.
The challenges that the OEMs or enterprises are facing today to achieve this includes:
Tata Elxsi addresses these challenges and offers complete life cycle services associated with mobile devices with its capability to work on any form factor and Operating System.
The capabilities include UX design and usability testing, rapid development engineering, applications development and testing, connectivity technology expertise (3G, LTE MS, BT, WiFi, and WiFi Direct) and testing centre of excellence for end to end validation.
- Hardware design, mechanical design, UX design
- Platform development, migration, OS feature customization
- Mobile phone connectivity software and applications
- Signaling & media components development and testing
- Functional testing, system testing and inter-op
- Usability of quality of service testing
- Unified Communications - VoIP & Enterprise SIP Telephony
- Tablets & Smart Phones
- DECT and Home Media phones
- Rugged PoS phones, rugged VoIP phones
- Windows Mobile
Mobility Test Labs
Various Types of Applications Developed & Tested
- Audio/Video telephony
- Messaging & presence
- Connectivity & mobility (DLNA, WiFi, WiMAX, LTE)
- Enterprise collaboration & productivity applications
- Social networking app support & integrations
- Multimedia applications
- Value added service based Applications
Testing Lab for Rugged Handheld PoS Mobile Computers
Dedicated Mobility test facility
Sustenance engineering of IP phones
New product development, feature implementation, platform enablement, and product bring-up for IP phones and enterprise media phones
3D Android Smartphone
An end-to-end rapid prototype of 3D smartphone.