‘Today’s Tomorrow’ concept convinces through its clean and consistent design that presents the driver with the most important information and controls without being distracting. It explores how complex capabilities can be displayed in a very simplified way through appropriate use of typography colour and other design elements to create a clean, beautiful yet comfortable and functional design.
The USP of the UI is ‘Time and Colour’ feature where the backgrounds change their color hues dynamically depending on the time of the day. This adds character to the design as well as provides a solution duto the issue of glare ring the day.
Our service offerings include:
- UX strategy and innovation
- Creation of Information Architecture for the HMI
- Development of automotive specific use-cases
- Creation of wireframes & task flows
- Visual design and aesthetics
- Creation of Visual Design assets & asset release
- Development of the application on the specific platform
- Design support during implementation