This website is best viewed in portrait mode.
Technical document writer
Tata Elxsi offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Tata Elxsi is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
Tata Elxsi complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tata Elxsi does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to Tata Elxsi offices, client sites or Tata Elxsi events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law.
In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
What are our perks for Full time employee?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives!. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: medical, commuters & Dependant FSA, Competitive PTO, Sick Time, and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k) match with Safe Harbor Plan,
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Perks AT works: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- Experience in Technical writing and source code documentation( preferably C/C++ source code)
- Experience in discussing with SMEs and comprehending the technical information obtained in industrial standard documentation format.
- Experience in creating Markdown based documentation.
- Experience in using Doxygen and any markdown language-based tools.
- Experience in API documentation
- Experience in using Atlassian confluence.
- Good communication skills
- Familiar in Broadcast / STB/ OTT / Networking domain
- Familiar in RDK/ RDK-V
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Job location:- Philadelphia, PA - USA
Qualification - Bachelors/ Masters
Job Code - Technical document writerquick apply
Announcement to all Job SeekersBEWARE OF FAKE JOB OFFERS
Please be assured that Tata Elxsi is a merit-based employer. It has neither authorized nor appointed any agent, agency, company to conduct any employment interviews on its behalf or make any offers of employment, benefits on its behalf. You are advised not to respond to any such fraudulent representations and make appropriate enquiries from the authorized sources.
Tata Elxsi does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview. Tata Elxsi is committed to protecting Human Rights and prohibits all acts of human trafficking, slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour, debt bondage, deceptive recruiting for labour or services, and child labour.
Tata Elxsi will not accept any liability for the content of any such fraudulent or unauthorized mails, communication, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided in these fraudulent mails/communication. Tata Elxsi reserves the right to initiate civil and criminal proceedings against those involved in perpetuating such fraud.
Candidate Privacy Notice
- LCA Single Page Posting- 3 -Slot - Dana Limited - MI - Software Developer Application
- LCA Single Page Posting- 5 -Slot - Comcast - PA - Software Developer Application
U.S. Labor Condition Applications (LCAs)
These LCAs are being displayed in accordance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations. Please note that these LCAs do not reflect actual job postings and by law, demonstrate that the wages for an intended employment of a foreign national are equal to or exceed the prevailing wage for the listed occupation at an intended area of employment. Each link reflects an individual LCA within the listed state.
UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting
Tata Elxsi is compliant and is driven by values laid down by “Tata Code of Conduct” which values equal employment opportunity and the UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting.