Tata Elxsi embodies the Tata group’s philosophy of building strong sustainable businesses that are firmly rooted in the community and demonstrate care for the environment. We believe in conducting our affairs with the highest levels of integrity, with proper authorizations, accountability, and transparency. The base for the strong corporate sustainability at Tata Elxsi stems from the following elements:
- A fair, transparent and value-driven corporate governance
- A strong strategy for longer-term business growth
- Best-in-class HR processes
- Initiatives for community betterment
- Our stewardship of the environment
Code of Conduct
The values and principles which have governed the manner in which the Tata Group of companies and their employees have conducted themselves were first formally articulated as the Tata Code of Conduct in 1998.This Code was intended to serve as a guide to each employee on the values, ethics and business principles expected of him or her in personal and professional conduct.
The Tata Code of Conduct lays down the standards of corporate and personal behavior on which the Tata Group’s reputation and respectability have been built over the past 130 years. It also is intended to serve as a guideline to each employee on the values, ethics, and business principles expected of him or her in personal and professional conduct.
Code of Conduct for all Tata Elxsi Employees
Code of Conduct for Non-Executive Directors
Tata Elxsi Supplier Code of Conduct
The Company subscribes to the Tata Code of Conduct and upholds its ethical values, if you come across any violation thereof in connection with this or any other transaction, please bring it to the notice of the chief-ethics-office[email protected]
At Tata Elxsi, Environment, Health and Safety is important to us. We are committed to environmental protection, health, and safety in our workplaces. We shall achieve this by:
- Strengthening our response to climate change, water availability, waste management and biodiversity loss
- Commitment towards protection of environment, including prevention of pollution, preservation of resources and development of sustainability initiatives
- Commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
- Commitment to consultation and participation of employees
- Ensuring health and safety of all stakeholders on our premises
- Implementing international standards governing environmental management systems and health and safety management systems
- Complying to applicable legal, statutory and contractual obligations
- Seeking higher standards in domain skills and competencies
- Enhancing EH&S performance outcomes by establishing objectives and continual improvement in EHS system
Tata Business Excellence Model
Tata Business Excellence Model (TBEM) is a ‘customized-to-Tata’ adaptation of the globally renowned Malcolm Baldrige model. The TBEM philosophy has been molded to deliver a combination of strategic direction and concerted effort to maximize business performance. This is managed through an annual process of assessment and assurance.
TBEM is administered and coordinated through TQMS, a division of Tata Sons. Its criterion is designed to help Tata organizations use an integrated approach to organizational performance management that results in:
- Delivery of ever-improving value to customers and stakeholders, contributing to organizational sustainability
- Improvement of overall organizational performance practices, effectiveness and capabilities
- Organizational and personal learning
As one of the key companies within Tata group, Tata Elxsi is covered under TBEM and assessed on an annual basis by a select team constituted by TQMS.