Tata Elxsi has closely worked with many automotive OEMs and suppliers to bring out advanced active safety systems. We take responsibility for every aspect of the process, starting from paper specifications to final prototyping, as well as custom engineering design solutions to address the entire product lifecycle.
Our image processing experts are involved in developing Driver Assistance algorithms which can be easily ported to target hardware. Our experience in video analytics makes it easier for OEMs or suppliers to develop new advanced safety assistance features inside the car.
The main features of our DAS framework are:
- Application specific framework of algorithms for vision-based DAS
- Framework comprises of algorithms right from multi image acquisition & synchronization routines to result realization ANNs
- Tier-1 or OEMs can use the framework to prototype or develop turnkey driver assistance solutions
- Unlike off the shelf image processing libraries, our DAS framework comprises of prototyped algorithms, specifically tuned for automotive applications, thereby reducing the porting effort
Our work samples include the following:
- Night vision systems
- Lane departure & sign board recognition
- Pedestrian detection systems
- Park assistance systems
- Driver drowsiness detection system
- Blind spot warning systems
Driver Drowsiness Detection System
Design and development of Driver Detection system for Tier1 supplier.